As the leading third party inspection company in China, we have extensive network in China. CTI has excellent in- depth knowledge of Western & Asian business requirements to protect our clients' global business interests.
Our comprehensive experience and knowledge of quality control has earned us the reputation of being the most reliable inspection service provider, to monitor correct fulfillment of Purchase Orders and to ensure that merchandise evaluated by CTI meets all specified requirements. CTI has developed excellent business relationships with companies from all around the world. We are your eyes and ears to monitor your suppliers in China.
Impartiality and Integrity
In accordance with CTI's very strict zero tolerance anti-bribery management system, our direct inspection teams operate with integrity and impartiality to ensure credible and ethical services for our clients at all times.
All CTI inspectors and staff shall abide by the following principles:
- Complete and total Impartiality
- Strict observance of all applicable laws
- Honesty and self-discipline,
- Objectivity and fairness at all times,
- Avoidance of any intervention by other business interests, financial, family or friends,
- Avoidance of other outside and inside pressures of any kind To ensure the integrity of our inspection services
CTI employees are prohibited from accepting any personal benefits including gifts, money, rebates, hospitality, etc. at any time.
Zero Tolerance Policy
- All CTI employees shall be responsible for ensuring that their business conduct complies with the CTI code of conduct.
- CTI will not tolerate any violation of their Code of Ethics Policy. Should violations occur, we will apply appropriate disciplinary actions which may, depending upon the level of severity of the violation result in disciplinary actions up to and including termination of employment.
- Any suggestions, comments, concerns should be referred immediately to either of the following persons. CTI guarantees that all complaints will be followed up immediately.
Raw material Inspection (RMI)
Raw material inspections helps you to ensure that your raw materials fulfill your requirement. RMI ensure a safe, high quality product that meets the expectations of customers and regulatory bodies.
Raw material inspections are flexible enough to be used as one-stop services to inform product or raw materials supplier or to form part of a program of inspections throughout the production chain.