In response to global industrial development, depletion of natural resources and habitats, and a growing number of hazardous substances into our environment, CTI offers the following tests to assist you to address this issue.
CTI’s environmental division provides multiple test services of the natural resources e.g. water, air, soil, and other environmental conditions of the workplace. Moreover, noise pollution and radiation are also common nuisances in industrial environments. Occupational hygiene and pollution have profound social and economic effects on the workforce. Accredited by the CMA and the CNAS, CTI’s environmental department serves a diverse range of companies among the petrochemical, gen-set, electrical, and transport industries.
Our mainly offered services:
- Analysis water, air, soil and solid waste of industrial and residential environments
- Assist to establish an environmental management system
- Audit the efficiency of an environmental management system
Air Quality and Industrial Waste Gas
CTI’s environmental division analyzes air pollutants to indicate how good of the air quality at your workplace.
Most common analysis we provided:
- Air quality analysis e.g. Total suspended particles; Carbon dioxide Nitrogen oxides
- Industrial waste gas analysis e.g. dioxin concentration chemical substances
- Indoor air quality analysis e.g. benzene, radon, ammonium, VOCs
We also offer more service related to environment and health services industry:
Inspection service - for more details, please click here.
Audit service - for more details, please click here