CTI labs are located in several districts in China including Shenzhen, Shunde, Shanghai, Beijing, and Ningbo. Our labs perform different chemical tests e.g. Reach (SVHC), RoHS, PAHs, PFOS, Phthalates, Halogens, China RoHS and Norway PoHS to demonstrate that your products fulfill these, or other International standards.
CTI provides the most professional and helpful testing services to assist in meeting your testing obligations in a fast and cost-effective manner.
Under Regulation 1907/2006(EC), the EU voted in the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of chemical substances (REACH).
CTI provides a cost effective way for:
- Testing of chemical substances of Very High Concern (SVHCs) in Annex XIV or Annex XIV Candidate List.
- Supply Chain Management for obligations of REACH regulation.
- CTI has a team of REACH Specialists who can provide suggestions for your company to meet your obligations under REACH regulations at a prompt and cost-effective manner.
- We also can act as a REACH Representative to submit registration and pre-registration to the ECHA on behalf of the client.
- Create Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and help you to collect relevant information from suppliers and pass information along the supply chain.
- We write and submit Compliance Assessment Reports (CAR) to verify that all relevant registrations, notifications, authorizations, and restrictions have been met.
- CTI can provide Bills of Substance (BOS) documents that transfer material and substance information from suppliers to buyers.
- CTI also provides REACH regulation training for your staff annually.
REACH Solutions offered by CTI:
- Consultation and Message Notice -REACH Training
- REACH Obligation Analysis and Assessment
- SVHC (Substance of Very High Concern) Testing
- Hazardous Substances Testing -Material Analysis
The lastest batch of SVHCs are shown as below:
We also offer more service related to chemical testing industry:
Inspection service - for more details, please click here.
Audit service - for more details, please click here