CTI helps you demonstrate that your textile, footwear and leather products fulfill regulatory standards, such as REACH, CPSIA, CA Prop 65, GB and FZ standards...
The Textile, Footwear, and Leather Division’s laboratories are run based on the ISO 17025:2005 standard and are accredited by the CNAS. To ensure the quality level fulfills customer requirements, we offer testing for Textile, footwear, leather products.
Chemical testing for textile and footwear
China Domestic Market
Green textiles are becoming popular in the market to meet the requirements of the global regulations of eco textile standards. CTI is approved by most famous garment brands, retailers, and buyers.
Apart from testing services and inspection services, CTI also provide various training and consultancy services, which are related to product standards, textile knowledge, care label, etc.
- Abrasion resistance
- Button attachment strength
- Care label recommendations and verification
- Colour Fastness
- Feather and Down testing
- Fibre composition
- Flammability testing
- Functional fabric testing
- Oil repellence testing
- Seam slippage
- Shrinkage test
- Tearing testing
- Textile performance and safety testing
- Yarn and fabric construction testing
- Textile, garment and fibre testing
- Ultraviolet protective
- Water repellence, water resistance and water absorbency
- Restricted Substances Test
Product ranges from:
- Textiles – fibres and yarn, fabric, feather and down, garments and garment accessories
- Footwear – uppers, insoles, soles and finished shoes and raw material
- Leather – natural and synthetic leather
We also offer more service related to textile, leather and footwear industry:
Inspection service - for more details, please click here.
Audit service – for more details, please click here